Sunday, November 15, 2009

You slid into my life

You slid into my life and warmed my heart!!! Isn't that just the cutest sentiment? This card uses a new set by Wendy Hall for Clear Dollar Stamps called Just Chillin'. I've been trying to go Clean and Simple lately and love the look of Kraft paper as a base on cards. I've cut the Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket DP to make it look like snow drifts. I notice someone do this on SCS but unfortunately I didn't favorite the card so I have no clue as to who it was. Sorry.... Can I just say how much fun Flower Soft is - I've now used it on a few cards and love the look of it.

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Just Chillin'
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K, Watercolour, Kraft, Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket DP
INKPADS: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Polar White Flower Soft
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers



2 comments:

Cassie said...

What a darling card, Angela. Great paper choice, and fun layout for that little bear ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

Eeeee! How totally cute! Love how you used the paper to be the snow on the ground, so creative!