Sunday, November 8, 2009

Into the holiday spirit

Wow! It's been a busy week. I can't believe we are a week into November and this is my first post! Oops! I'm slowly getting in the Holiday spirit with Christmas Craft Fairs popping up all over the place. My mom and I will be going to our favorite one later on this morning and then out for brunch after. So I pulled out a card I made for the recent Clear Dollar Stamps Release for the set Dog Days Celebrations by Kim Teasdale. Isn't it just too cute? I love the images and the sentiments from this set are great too! Hope you like it!

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Dog Days, Dog Days Celebrations
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Kraft, Gina K, Watercolour, Bo Bunny DP, Bazzill Swiss Dots DP
INKPADS: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Liquid Applique, Swirly Clip, Rhinestones
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers


3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh I love this, Angela! It's so cute and the colors are so perfect ;D

K. Joy said...

What an adorable card! I love your coloring and the flock on the hat. :)

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I just love this image.. Great job Angela.. Hope you enjoyed your special day..