Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry and Bright


This card uses a few of the images from Shawne Arnold's set called Jolly and Joy from Clear Dollar stamps. It's a pretty versatile set with lots of goodies. I tried to keep the card clean and simple as I'll be sending this one away as a Christmas card and who wants to pay extra postage for a bulky card? I colored the ornaments with my Tombow markers and then coated them in Glossy Accents to make them shiny. I'm wishing now that I had somehow done a crackle finish on them instead. Do you remember those fancy ornaments when you were growing up? I think my brother and I managed to break a few over the years. Oops!

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Jolly and Joy
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K, Watercolour, Melon Mambo, MME DP, WeR Memory Keepers DP
INKPADS: Versafine Onyx Black, Rose Red
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Silver Cord, Crystal Effects
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Love the fresh colors, and the clean feeling.

Cassie said...

This is so darling, Angela, I just love those colors ;D

Kevin Renz said...

So cute and festive Angela!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oooooh, SO beautiful! I love these colors!