Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MTSC49 Plan for Many Pleasures

Who doesn't love Mercy's amazing sketches??? I've been a fan of her sketches for awhile now but with my schedule and my DT samples, I haven't had much time to just play. So tonight was all about playing!!! I had to flip the sketch so I could use the stamps I wanted.

I've had this Flirty Fortunes set from Paper Pretties since shortly after it came out (I think I've had it close to a year now) and it has never seen ink! Crazy eh??? I love how my card turned out and boy was it ever quick with me paper piecing it! I really should paper piece more often I tell ya.


Can you tell I'm on my fave color combo kick lately? I absolutely love the combo or pink, black and white so believe me when I say I'll probably be using it again soon.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Flirty Fortunes from Paper Pretties
Paper: Gina K White, Basic Black, Making Memories DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Ribbon, Embroidery Thread

6 comments:

Cassie said...

This is darling, Angela! I too, sad to admit, have a few stamps that have never touched ink. Have a wonderful evening ;D

Unknown said...

welcome back, stranger! LOL! this is so great, angela! love the colors, the dp, and the sentiment panel...perfection!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Andrea M said...

What a cute card!!! Love the DP and the paper piecing :)

Laurie Wilson said...

Very cool card! What a great sentiment and image combo!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a fabulous card!!! Love your colors and the paper piecing!!! I hear ya about not having time to play!!

Linda

Teresa Kline said...

this is so fabulous...wow!

enjoy *~*