Friday, November 27, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek- If the Crown Fits

It's that time of the month again for the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks!!! This month, CDS is releasing a number of single stamps rather than large sets. Perfect for last minute Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers! I know I'd be a happy girl to open up my stocking to new stamps! I'm a sucker for my stamps I tell ya!

This month, I've tried to create projects that would be quick and easy to give away as presents (great excuse to get some Christmas presents done). I bought a wooden frame from Michael's and quickly applied a coat of white paint (to make it look more finished). I then added this too cute DP with glue. I sanded the edges for a crisper look. I cute 4 small squares with my nestabilities, stamped them and then matted them to some black cardstock. I then cut out Princess using my Sizzix alphabet and applied with glue.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: If the Crown Fits, Cute Crown
PAPERS: Basic Black, Watercolor paper, Unknown Dp
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities, Square Frame(Michael's), Acrylic Paint, Foam Brush, Glue, Sand paper, Sizzix Alphabet, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Embroidery Thread, Button, Silver Gel Pen

The girls have been super busy this month!!!! Check it out.

Candy Fosta
Cassie Trask
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Laurie Wilson (DT Leader)
Linda Anderson
Lori McCroskey (Owner of CDS)
Nancy Grant
Sarah Taylor
Stacy Morgan
Tori Wild
Tricia Traxler
Trudy Sjolander




5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love what you did to this adorable little frame, Angela. So cute. . .makes me think of my daughter, hehe ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous... This is so girlie and fun! I love it, awesome gift!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, the frame is perfect for a little princess! I like the color combo and the papers combined with that little crown!

Linda Anderson said...

WOW!!!! Super cute, cute, cute!!!! And absolutely magnificent frame!!!

Linda

Shawne said...

Great frame you found for this, it is sooo cute and girly, you got the approval from my 3 oldest girls!