Friday, November 27, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Bunny Slippers

I'm loving this month of Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks (all available on December 1st). I'm slowly managing to get ready for Christmas. I thought this gift bag would be cute for giving someone a pair of slippers, anything spa related, pj's too. Shhhhh.... My mom will be getting something in this bag.




ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Bunny Slippers, Snuggle Bunny

PAPERS: Pink Pirouette, Gina K White

INK: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette

ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Ribbon, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Kraft Gift Bag, Tissue Paper

Check out what the girls are making today.

Candy Fosta

Cassie Trask

Katie Renz

Kim Teasdale

Laurie Wilson (DT Leader)

Linda Anderson

Lori McCroskey (Owner of CDS)

Nancy Grant

Sarah Taylor

Stacy Morgan

Tori Wild

Tricia Traxler

Trudy Sjolander

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute tag!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet! Love it!
:-)

Laurie Wilson said...

Angela, I like how sweet and simple this is! how perfect!

Candy F. said...

Love this -- perfect for all types of gift giving especially baby gifts!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweeet. I love this idea.. I got my daughters slippers for Christmas. I think this is perfect for that... Great job.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, how sweet is this bag! Great job!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable!!!!! Love it Angela!!!

Linda