Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ability to Accessorize




I've been pretty busy this month so I haven't had too much time for just having fun stamping. I've had this stamp set for quite awhile from Skipping Stones Design but it hasn't seen much ink lately. I was in the mood to create something girly, sassy and fun! Kinda matches my personality!! (peanut gallery need not comment ;-) Hehehehe....

Isn't this black glitter paper from American Crafts great? Believe it or not, I found it at the dollar store awhile back and it was 4 sheets for $1! Score!!!! I'm always looking for a bargain ( I know I'm not the only person who would rather spend money on stamps, DP and embellishments before clothes) so of course I loaded up on the paper in way too many colors.

I've stamped the images in Versafine Onyx Black and colored with my Tombow Markers. So loving this color combo! I've tried to keep the card relatively simple and clean to keep the focus where it should be. This layout is based on this card by Shannan Teubner.

Heather of Skipping Stones Design has a way with fun and sassy sets with a unique sense of humor. I've fallen in love and can't wait until I have more of her sets to play with. Make sure you check out her Facebook group for pics of all the sets. You'll get a kick out of them and I'm sure you'll fall in love too.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Well Behaved by Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Black Glitter American Crafts DP, Bo Bunny DP, Making Memories DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Rhinestones from Making Memories, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oooh this is very fancy!
It even matches your blog design...LOL!
I love it, Angela, Gorgeous card!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is too fabulous! I love your take on the layout...especially that yummy paper!

Laurie Wilson said...

How VERY fashionable indeed! Pink and black is so classy and feminine, love this!

Kim Teasdale said...

So pretty! You're saving this for my birthday card aren't you? heheheh