Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SC224 Beebee loves Spring


Wow - I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted but then I realized I've been a busy bee behind the scenes making lots of goodies for Clear Dollar Stamps. I found this amazing DP at my local scrapbooking store and knew I had to find the right image to use with it and here she is - Beebee Bittybloom (Chichis are one of my greatest loves). This card is for SC224 which allowed a bit of leeway with its' design. They're so much fun to color and always make for something beautiful. Hope you like it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Beebee Bittybloom (Stamping Bella)
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Fancy Pants DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Thread, Aquapainter, SU Markers, Stamping Dimensionals, Embossing Powder, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute! Love the vibrant colors :D

Shawne said...

Very cute, really pretty coloring! :)

Erin Bigler said...

Angela, is this ever CUTE!!! Fantastic coloring - such spark and pizazz!