Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CC213 Call me Bashful


Can I just say what an awesome color challenge it is today???? I hadn't used the colors together before but I love it - Bashful Blue, So Saffron (thank goodness my order came yesterday) and Close to Cocoa. I'll definitely be using this combo together again - and look how great it co-ordinates with the DP I've used. I have so much DP - way too much - so I've decided I need to start using up what I have before I buy more. Did you hear that Kim? You need to be my conscience.... hehe... (Kim and I are good at enabling each other).

Don't you just love Charliene April Showers? I had to steal her from Kim until I place my order with Clear Dollar Stamps. The sentiments that come with it are amazing? Definitely a must have set. Here I am enabling others again....

I've used my re-inkers with Charliene - a technique I am still trying to master but it's coming along. Now I just need the rest of the re-inkers so I can play like crazy. I've used Crystal Effects on the puddle and DP for the umbrella (which I have popped up).

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Charliene April Showers (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: PTI White, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Crate Paper DP, DCWV DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Embossing Powder, Crystal Effects, SU Re-inkers, SU Markers, Aquapainter, Stamping Dimensionals, Corner Rounder, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Nestabilities


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Great card, Angela! I used that set for this challenge as well ;) Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Tricia T said...

Great job on this! I like the paper pieced umbrella. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute. Turned out wonderful and love the framing.

Erin Bigler said...

Hi, Angela - And a belated welcome from me to the Clear Dollar DT!!! This card is too adorable...and it turns out we did the same thing with Charliene's boots and the puddle! I love your style and your blog is just beautiful, too! Great to have you on board!