Sunday, April 5, 2009

FS113 Retail therapy is justwrite


I'm back... This week has been pretty crazy and I haven't had much time for stamping. Way too many hours at work and a crazy schedule in life has left me tired. But when I saw who this week's featured stamper is last night, I quickly found a card to case. This is the card I used as inspiration: Ribbon of Thanks.

Things I've changed: Sentiment, image, colors and ribbon choice. I've also left one layer of ribbon off. I'd forgotten how much I love the beauty of a clean and simple card. I need to do more! Although, sometimes they take just as long as I'm always wanting to add more. I've watercolored the top half of the dress and paper-pieced the bottom. I then added a flower rhinestone over the flower that is part of the stamp. I've also popped up the circular part of the card using stamping dimensionals.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Humor in high heels (SU), Retail therapy (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Papertrey White, Rose Red, Basic Grey Bittersweet DP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Rose Red
Accessories: Flower Rhinestone, Stamping Dimensionals, EP, Nestabilities, SU Markers, Aquapainter.


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute and girly. Great case.