Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Biggest Wishes

Here is my second post today using one of the new releases available May 1st on the Clear Dollar Stamps website. This set is called Biggest Wishes - isn't it too cute??? What's great is that the mouse can be colored any color and still look cute. This set comes with a few sentiments including the one I've used on the card. This set has been illustrated by one of the Design Team Members, Shawne Arnold. I've used Angel Wings Shimmerz on the cake to make it look elegant (almost a wedding type feel to it).


Close up of the Shimmerz on the cake.

ALL STAMPS USED: Biggest Wishes

CS AND PAPERS: PTI White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic Grey Ambrosia Collection, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versamark, Basic Black
MARKERS: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Sahara Sand, Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Barely Banana(ALL SU)
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Embossing Powder, SU Markers, Aquapainter, Angel Wings Shimmerz, Paint Brush, Buttons, Classic Rectangle and Classic Scalloped Nestabilities, Embroidery Thread, Stamping Dimensionals, Crystal Stickles
COLORING MEDIUM: Markers
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

For my second card, I wanted something bright and cheery which I think would be great for a little girls' card. I've used my Curved Rectangles Nestabilities for the main image. I have a few friends with birthdays this month, so one of them will be definitely getting this card. But one candle, won't be enough.... Hehehe...




ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Biggest Wishes
CS AND PAPERS: PTI White, Rose Red, My Mind’s Eye DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versamark, Basic Black
MARKERS: Gable Green, Green Galore, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue (ALL SU)
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Embossing Powder, SU Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Curvy Rectangle Nestabilities, Swirly Clip, Dew Drops, Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
COLORING MEDIUM: Markers
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring


Check out the other girls blogs for more samples using this great set.




6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are so cute and fun. I am a huge fan of the curved rectangles nessties, great job.

Tricia T said...

Isn't this just the cutest image!! Can't wait to see the whole set!

Cassie said...

Wow, it's amazing how different two stamps can look when using different colors! Love your peeks, Angela ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

I really like how you got that mouse/cake to look so different with different colors! Very adorable and your accenting is so sweet!

Shawne said...

Both of these are SO cute but I love the bright colors best, I hope your friend loves it too!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Angela! Well, I'm a few days late visiting blogs, but I'm here! Would ya look at these precious and sweet "Biggest Wishes" cards! Oh, Angela, I love the designer papers that you used on both. The BG Ambrosia Collection paper really brings out the grey in the little mouse...but my fav is the one done in pinks! Great embellies, too!