Sunday, April 19, 2009

FS115 Find Joy Everyday


Today's featured stamper is Jaymerz - who can I say loves her Bellas and is a self confessed Bella Addict??? I think any girl who gets their first Bella always comes back for more. Jaymerz' style is amazing and if you only knew how many of her cards I have favorited. So of course I had to play today.

This is the card I chose to case: Bella Sketch 63 If you don't know already Jamie hosts the Bella Sketch Challenge every week which is why I knew I wanted to do one of the sketch cards.

Things I've changed: Image, Colors, sentiment, ribbon

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Peony Bittybloom (Stamping Bella)
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip, Scenic Route DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Basic Grey, Versamark
Accessories: SU Markers, Waterbrush, Nestabilities, Ribbon

2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Beautiful! I love that sentiment!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a sweet card! Adorable image and love the fun colors!