Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SC223 Simple and Elegant


I love this set - Great Friend!!! As soon as I saw it in the mini - I knew I had to have it. I love its' simplicity yet at the same time it is so elegant. I've kept this card really simple today - look - no ribbon, no rhinestones, no buttons, no bling!!! Yikes - what's happening to me? I think the DP speaks for itself and allowed me the opportunity to keep this card clean and simple. I've used my Swiss Dots Embossing Folder to emboss one of the layers of the card for a bit of extra dimension. I've cut out the butterfly and popped it up using Stamping Dimensionals and the framed background has been stamped and embossed.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Great Friend (SU)
Paper: PTI White, Kiwi Kiss, Imaginesce DP
Ink: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Embossing Powder, Stamping Dimensionals, Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug



3 comments:

Cassie said...

The colors look so good with this image. I totally debated getting this set, and you may have pushed me over the edge ;) Great card, Angela!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. I love the butterfly and great springy dp.

Tricia T said...

I love this set! It's on my wish list and it looks so pretty that I think it's gone up a slot. It's close behind the scallop oval punch which I *have to have* since I don't have any oval nesties yet.