Monday, June 4, 2012

Your Next Stamp Sneak Peek

If you are looking for my TSG Challenge post, please scroll down :-) 

I'm rocking it this month at Your Next Stamp and today I'm rocking the sneak peeks.  :-) 



Today, I'm highlighting the set called "Spring/Summer Globe Accessories". 


For my card, I was inspired by this older Cosmo Cricket DP that for some reason reminds me of the sea.  Maybe, it's the loose wave like pattern, not totally sure.  I have stamped a few different images from the Spring/Summer Globe Accessories in Versafine Onyx Black,embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  I then added some Diamond Stickles to the "bubbles".  These images are just too darn cute. 

I'll be using some of the other new images for my Blog Hop project in just a couple days from now. 

In the mean time, Before you go be sure to mark your calendars for June 5th! You're invited to our SCS Release Party and Blog Hop! Lots of FUN and PRIZES!!! It all starts in our SCS Forum at 8pm EST!

2 comments:

wendy said...

so bright and fun great card

Angel said...

oh my word, how CUTE!!!