Thursday, June 14, 2012

ISSC20 with Lori Boyd

Another week has flown by and it's been a busy one for me.  I got a new job for the summer and beyond which will allow me to still be a Teacher on Call.  I'll be working at my local Michael's as their Scrapbooking instructor and as a Sales Associate.  Yeah!! This could be dangerous though. LOL!!!

I know you're not here for that though, you're here to check out this week's iSpy sketch.  We're featuring Lori Boyd (3Bugs&Me @ SCS) and is based on this card.  I have had the honor to be on Lori's design team and I've always loved her style.  Her coloring is beyond gorgeous and her personality is out of this world.  I'm lucky to be able to call Lori a friend. 

Here is this week's sketch.  Fabulous right?? 


I had SO much fun with my card. 


  LOL!!!! As soon as I saw this stamp set from Totally Stampalicious called "Gus Mantastic" I knew I had to buy it.  It was my dad's birthday recently and this is the card I gave him.  It brought a lot of chuckles that day I can tell you that.   I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  I masked off Gus so that I could sponge in the clouds as well as the sand. 

Hope you like it!!!

Now pop on over to the iSpy blog to check out what the girls have created!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is sooooo cute! love it!!

Carole said...

Mantastic so fun with all the brilliant colors super image and popped out sunshine.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOL! He is too funny!

LORi said...

Ohhh Angela...you totally made my heart smile...Thank you for your sweet words and all you gave on the DT (I miss ya BTW...hint hint;o). You card is super and made me giggle!! Big hugs Sweet Friend!! ♥LORi

Carol L said...

Mantastic eh? I'll have to add that to my vocabulary :) Your card is just plain FUN!!

Vickie Z said...

Well...you know what I think...time to hit the beach with DH, LOL!

Angel said...

I don't know how I missed this card?! Totally LOVE it!