Thursday, June 28, 2012

ISSC22 Cuteasaurous

WOW!!! I've been busy on my blog this week!! I hope you've been enjoying it.  I've definitely been having a lot of fun with this month's TSG sneak peeks. 

I'm here today with this week's ISpy sketch - love it!! This week's sketch is from Julie Mogford (jules_bmp@ SCS) and is based on this card.  I love Julie's CAS look to her card, but you know me, I HAD to layer it up. 


Fun eh?  Love it!!!

I recently acquired quite a few CHF Kim Hughes sets at a crafty garage sale at my LSS and this is one of the sets called "Little Boy".  I've noticed on the Paper Smooches website that Kim has redone this image with a slight difference to the legs of this dinosaur.  I've stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored the image with Tombow Markers.  I  also had a bit of fun with my Glossy Accents and covered most of the body with it. 

Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of bright colors - love it~

Julie Mogford said...

Love the layers! The puzzle paper is so cute and the dino is fun - great coloring too!