Saturday, June 23, 2012

YNS So Sorry!!! I feel like a ....


Hahahahahaha..... Okay, I can't help but smile looking at this "So Sorry Donkey" from Your Next Stamp. As soon as I saw the current Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, I knew I had to use this stamp.  It's been a long time fave of mine but it hadn't seen any ink yet.  I have stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers. 


 My month of being the Guest Designer at Your Next Stamp is quickly coming to a close :-(  I've had so much fun as their guest designer this month!!! Thanks ladies!!!

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh my word Angela this is PHENOMENAL!! Such a hilarious image!!! Gorgeous coloring and layout!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Ardyth said...

That guy is adorable! Your colouring is amazing!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So stinkin' CA-UTE!! Awesome design and I love the papers you chose with it too!!

Sheryl said...

Hi Angela! This is such an AWESOME card! I love it! The red polka dot and the blue button really pop and make this card special!
I hope that your having a great weekend!
Warmest Hugs, Sherl

Cassie said...

Haha, that is a funny card, Angela! I love the sketch, and of course, your coloring is wonderful. Great card :D

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card! Love how you used the papers and those flags! Donkey is adorable!

Shannon White said...

LOL!! Love this Sweet little donkey Angela! Your coloring is Terrific! and Love the dp's and Fab buttons too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Susan said...

I love the humour in this card. The little banner and the buttons are terrific!