Thursday, June 21, 2012

TSGA - Spread your wings



Each month at There She Goes,  we have what we call "There She Goes (Again)"  where we highlight some of our older sets.  All week long we've been showing some older cards that the DT has created and today we show you new cards we've made using the sets. 

For my card, I've used the TSG set called "Spread Your Wings", it's one I pull out quite often because I love the images as well as the fantastic sentiments.  When I started this card, I had planned on using the butterflies but my creativity took me to a different route. LOL!!! I'm sure you know how that goes!!  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then sponged the entire main panel with Pink Pirouette Ink.  A few MS butterflies that I've sponged around the edges and I'm all done.  Simple, easy!! The layout for my card is this month's SFYTT

Now head on over to the TSG blog to check out all the fantastic cards the DT has created!!!

All of the TSGA sets are on sale this week too!!!

Love Birds Regular Price: $18.00 Special Price: $15.30
Spread Your Wings Regular Price: $15.00 Special Price: $12.75

Bee Happy Regular Price: $7.00 Special Price: $5.95

And guess what else is happening in TSG land!!



2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty and fresh - love the dp you've used (a real favorite of mine).

Ardyth said...

Love that dp and having the bright butterflies pop off it! Pretty card!