Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a ladybug kind of day



Dream big!!! Isn't that we should all do?  But how many of us really do?  I swear my life has been full of chaos lately but hopefully things are finally going to settle down.  I had a bit of free time yesterday so I decided to make a card using this cute Lollipop Ladybug from Lori Boyd Designs.  I printed the image into watercolor paper and then watercolored with watercolor pencils.  I decided to give my Tombow Markers a break.... Surprise Surprise right?  LOL...  I used scraps of Designer paper from Echo Park and Bo Bunny.  If you could see my scrap pile... it's huge... oh wait... that would be my stash of Designer paper as well...  The layout for my card comes from the current "Pink Elephant" challenge which is a sketch that I'm sure I'll be using again... Love it!



1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Angela this is super cute! I really like the layout with that cutie little stamp!