Friday, April 22, 2011

A better place



Each week I check out the Paper Players blog and each week I think I need to play along and then live gets in the way and another week passes by.... but this week... I wasn't going to let their sketch pass me by.  And I'm so glad I didn't!!! Although I added a little bit of my own flair, after all, it wouldn't be me if I didn't take a few liberties right? LOL!!! Call me a goof! I've had this K & Company Sweet Nectar DP for a few months now and believe it or not... I totally forgot I had it.  (That must be a sign I have too much DP... but then again, can you ever have enough DP?).  I was instantly inspired by it and I got to work (just a few simple cuts, a little bit of lace trim added under the one panel, a felt flower that I already had, a bit of ribbon, a great sentiment from Verve's All about You) and Voila... card done! Easy peasy! Quick and Easy!


3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty, Angela! Love that little pop of lace trim and the banner sentiment. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE the bright colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!