Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spread your wings



The sun is shining... wahoo!!! It's so nice out that I think I may spend some time out there.  It's still a little chilly though... if you can believe it - it was trying to snow just a few days ago.... I live on the West Coast -so that's just wrong!!! Oh wait...you're here for my card aren't you?  Oops...  A few days ago, I was checking out the colors for this week's Color Throwdown and I was inspired but didn't have time to make anything until I sat down last night to play.  I've used my new favorite TSG set called "Spread your Wings" (I've used it on a few cards lately) and my fave butterfly from the set. I've stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder. And guess what.... I pulled out my ever faithful Tombow Markers.  Surprised aren't ya??? LOL!  The layout for my card is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  Love it!!! I know that I'll be using this sketch again. 





5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is gorgeous! Love the color combo and that butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week!

Dawn Easton said...

Angela, this is beautiful!! Summer sun normally freaks me out but you totally rocked it!
I'm so sick of snow it isn't funny anymore :(

Broni said...

Oh my! I love how you used the CTD colors for your beautiful butterfly!! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a beautiful card, Angela! The butterfly is gorgeous! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is beautiful, Ang! LOVE that butterfly! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!