Monday, December 6, 2010

SFYTT Simple Tree



Hey there!!  I hope you are all doing well... I'm back in Christmas card making mode... again....  I was asked on Friday if I had any Christmas cards for someone who wanted to buy 12 ( I only had 4 at that point because someone else had cleaned me out) so back into my craft room I went to get cracking.... Can I just say I feel like one of Santa's elves right now?  So busy.  I've had this digital image for a few weeks now called "Lollipop - Christmas Tree" illustrated by Lori Boyd. I've watercolored the image with my Watercolor pencils and then I added Diamond Stickles to the balls on the tree.  This week at Jen del Muro's blog,  the sketch is to use any of her old sketches... Easy peasy I tell ya!!! So I chose to use this sketch from a couple of months ago. I chose to leave two of the little circles off the card because I don't know if this card will end up getting mailed so I didn't want to make it too bulky. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another of the cards I made over the weekend.

No comments: