Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Looking Back... January to June

Hi there everyone!!! I know that my blog has been quiet the last week or so... Life has been pretty chaotic with working full time, celebrating my birthday (last weekend), trying to get ready for Christmas and a few other things going on that bring stress into one's life.  It puts things into perspective and makes you realize how important family really is. 

I plan on making a few new cards on the weekend so until then, I thought I'd look back at some of the cards I made this year.  I've picked my favorite card from each month for  today's post (January to June)

JANUARY: I made this card for a friend's baby shower and I remember her loving the card.



FEBRUARY: This card was made using the set called Sassy and Fabulous from Clear Dollar Stamps illustrated by Kim Teasdale. 


MARCH:  My mom is an avid gardener so this card was perfect for her. I love the color combo, the DP's and how well they work together.  Who am I kidding?  This is one of my fave cards that I've made and my mom loved it.


APRIL: Gotta love the sentiment on this card....Happy "29th" Birthday from your "110" lb. friend.


MAY:  Too much fun with this card.  Love the DP, the dry embossing and the image. 


JUNE:  This was my first card I made using There She Goes stamps.  Love the DP together!!  Another one I gave my mom and she loved it.  Kim was trying to get this one out of me but I knew how much my mom would love it!!!



1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous. Wow. Hi Angela! Hope your birthday was memorable.