Friday, December 31, 2010

A little bit of sweetness



How about a little bit of sweetness to end the year?  I'm so happy to have a day off work... actually I have a 4 day weekend which I am so looking forward to.  I had a little bit of time to play today so I decided to color up the Rylee Puddle Jumper Digi by Lori Boyd.  So... it looked a whole lot better in my head than it translated onto paper.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then used some pearls for the polkadots on the pants (this is the part of my card I'm totally unsure of).  The sentiment comes from a new set from There She Goes called "Bucket of Love" which will be released tomorrow.  The sketch is from this Card Patterns.  I'm getting ready to head out so it's a short and sweet post for you today.

Happy New Years!!!

PS Don't forget about the Design Team Call that Lori Boyd is hosting. 

No comments: