Friday, December 24, 2010

Another Look Back - July to December



JULY: Love this card!!!  Great color combo, love the DP, one of my fave images.



AUGUST:  Love the DP, image, Mercy's awesome sketch, who am I kidding??? I think this is one of my fave cards I've made ever.



SEPTEMBER: I made this journal for my parent's two month adventure in Australia and New Zealand. 



OCTOBER: I fell in love with this DP as soon as I saw it.  Great stamp too. Love the color combo, the glittery snowflakes. Another fun Christmas card.



NOVEMBER:  A labor of love the MFT Guest Designer Challenge.  The cool part is that it was one of MFT's favorite finds that week and then Kim (owner of MFT) used it in one of their newsletters.  Way too cool!!!




DECEMBER: A classic color combo for Christmas cards.  Love how I made the J.  Fun and sassy!!

Thank you all so much for reading my blog!!! I love that I am able to share my passion with so many people.  I appreciate the comments you leave on my blog. You brighten my day!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time spent with family and friends.


No comments: