Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Card Patterns 93 Hugs anyone?



Hug me!!!  I swear that's what this snowman is trying to tell us...  hehehe... I made this card for this week's Card Patterns Sketch and I have to admit I love how it turned out. I know, I know... You're sick of the Echo Park DP aren't you?  I've used it on so many cards but it's my all time favorite Christmas DP so you'll be seeing it again... Sorry!!!  One of the things I like about it is that it is so versatile and the colors are great for a non-traditional girl like me.  I rarely make Christmas cards that are red and green but instead use fun colors.  You'd understand if you saw my Christmas Tree (It's white and reminds me of the Charlie Brown Tree) with bright ornaments (hot pink, lime green, purple and turquiose blue).  The snowman is from the Skipping Stones Design set called Sassy Snow.  It's such a fun set and I've been able to use it a few times already. I pulled out my Tombow markers for this cutie pie of a snowman. Hope you like it!!!!

2 comments:

Agata said...

Hugs with a snowman? Why not! :) Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, How CUTE is this!
And...I just saw the good news: http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/12/sketch-93-super-6.html
Wahoo! Get your info to CP and I'll get the goodies right out to ya!