Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jodi!!!



Happy Birthday, sweet Miss Jodi!!! 

Can I just say Jodi Collins  is one of the sweetest girls around and I'll admit she's one of my stamping idols.  If you just happened upon my blog today, you'll want to go back to the beginning of the surprise blog hop at Karen Motz's blog.  As you can see by the list of ladies on this blog hop, we all love Jodi and want to wish her well on her birthday.  You should have arrived here from Torico's blog (another fantastically talented stamper!!).

For my card today, I've used one of the a la Mode images from My Favorite Things (I'm sorry... I'm not at home and don't have the set in front of me and it's out of stock right now at MFT.   Jodi is responsible for many of my stamping purchases.... (hehe).... She's a great enabler that's for sure.  Jodi's talent is beyond amazing, her color combos spot on and her coloring, what can you say?  It's divine!!!  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and the DP is from October Afternoon.  The layout is from Mercy's sketch challenge from last week. 

I'm the end of the blog hop so head on over to Miss Jodi's blog to leave her some birthday love!!!


13 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this!!! With all those layers this just screams JODI!!!!!!

Leslie said...

VERY pretty! I love your choice of papers and the layout....perfect!!

Taylor said...

Super cute! Your water-coloring is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love that paper you used! It is a perfect birthday card!

Jodi Collins said...

Are you trying to get me teary cause it's working! I LOVE this Angela! STUNNING in every way, just like all of your creations! Thank you SO much for your birthday wishes and sweet words! You girls have all made my day! HUGS!

Karen Giron said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE all those layers and patterns - it's beautiful!!

Sarah said...

Very nice, and happy birthday Jodi.

Regina Mangum said...

Hi sweet Angela! This is just wonderful and your coloring puts me to shame! Just beautiful! XOXO

Unknown said...

Angela, this is SO sweet! Congratulations, your adorable project is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

Unknown said...

I loved all the different textures used - ADORABLE

Ann Kranitz said...

This is just gorgeous!!! LOVE the combo of papers!!

Dana White said...

This is stunning - I love your colouring and shading with the tombow markers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Another beauty!! Jodi is the bestest!!