Friday, March 13, 2009

See the flowers Smiling





Hi everyone -

I'm away for a few days but decided to post a card that I made a couple of weeks ago just so that you'd have something to look at. I love this bittybloom from Stamping Bella - she's just so cute and doesn't she match the designer paper perfectly? Too darn cute I tell you. This layout is from Bella Sketch Challenge 70 which can be found in the Stamping Bella forum on SCS. I've watercolored the bittybloom using my SU markers and tried to keep the card as simple as possible.

I'll be back for the Sketch Challenge on Wednesday at SCS.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Poppy Bittybloom (Stamping Bella), Anytime Messages (Hero Arts)
Paper: Papertrey White, Old Olive, Scenic Route DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Half Back Pearls, Nestabilities, SU Markers, Aquapainter

No comments: