Sunday, March 22, 2009

FS111 She's "Beate"ful



OMG!!! I can't believe that Beate has not been the featured stamper yet! Her work is amazing, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping, gorgeous!!! Need I say more? There are so many words to describe her work but I'll stop there. This is the card I chose to case:
Sweet Prego Gal

Things I changed were:
Image, papers, ribbon, I didn't attempt the stitching, used one less layer behind the pregnant girl and rather than a sentiment in the upper left hand corner I used my oval punches and a half back pearl.

I really like how this card turned out - it is overall gender neutral. Can I say how in love with this Bo Bunny DP I am? I wish I had picked up more when I bought it. I love the color combo together. The image is from Stamping Bella's anniversary release and it was a limited edition. I'm so glad I have it because I don't have the regular sized Pregobella.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Limited Edition Pregobella (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Papertrey White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Bo Bunny DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Oval Punches (small and large), Half Back pearl, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

This is way cute. Love your blog!