Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CC211 As Beautiful as Spring


Isn't she just so precious??? I'm loving this color combo today - although I have to admit I am so low on so many papers that I had to use the substitutes. So in the end, I used Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Sage Shadow. i think it turned out just as beautiful and they worked so well with these My Mind's Eye DP's I have. As you've noticed, I love my DP!!! I can't get enough of it - some people are ribbon addicts and some are DP addicts - oh wait - I'm both!

I've used Lilly Bittybloom from Stamping Bella and have colored her with my SU Markers (can't wait to get some re-inkers). I then added some ribbon with this cute little flower charm. I love the different layers on the card and they seem to meld together perfectly. Hope you like it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Lilly Bittybloom from Stamping Bella
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Sage Shadow, Old Olive, MME DP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Charm, Nestabilities, SU Markers, Aquapainter


No comments: