Friday, March 27, 2009

LSC213 Moo-velous



Oh my goodness.... I thought this challenge would be a quick one - after all you could only use Black, White and Silver! But oh no... this cow gave me some troubles but in the end I love how it turned out. I'm glad I started over for the 3rd time. Yes - 3 times!!! This cow is just too cute - he's from Clear Dollar Stamps from the set called Farm Critters. He's been embossed with Basic Black and Versamark to add a bit of dimension considering I couldn't color him in at all with other colors.

Hope you like it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Farm Critters by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Papertrey White, DP (unknown - I was using scraps)
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Swirly Clip, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Shawne said...

I love how it turned out too!