Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little bling, a little sparkle - what's not to love?



We all know how much I love sparkle and bling on cards. It's not so bad when it comes to jewelry as well. I made this card for LSC210 on SCS which was to make a card in 30 minutes or less. I find sometimes it takes me 30 minutes just to pick my paper never mind making a whole card! Yikes! I knew pretty quickly with this card what I wanted to do. I was definitely inspired by the papers I had. I added a flower rhinestone over top of the flower that was actually part of the stamp. I paper pieced the bottom of the dress to jazz it up a bit. Makes it pop a bit I think.
Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Humor in High Heels (SU)
Paper: Papertrey White, Pretty in Blink, Making Memories DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU markers, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Nestabilities

2 comments:

Kim Teasdale said...

Very pretty! That card took less than 1/2 hour to make? Get out!!! Great card girlie! :)

Shantaie said...

Love your choice of paper, And Im not sure I would have liked this stamp set but I do now!! So cute!