Sunday, March 11, 2012

TSG Thinking of You


I always find sympathy cards to make and put off making this particular sympathy card for as long as I could.  I attended the funeral of a friends' mom on Friday (my friend and I have been friends since elementary school) and wanted to make a card that would put a smile on my friends' face and remember what an amazing woman her mom was. 

I decided to keep my card relatively simple and let the sentiment from the TSG set "Tulip" speak for itself.  For my card, I've used one of the new My Mind's Eye pads called "Howdy Doody" and Bubble Gum pleated tulle ribbon both from the Ribbon Carousel.  The layout for my card is last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.


Thanks for popping by today.  I'll be creating the day away so I'll have some eye candy for you throughout the week.  


3 comments:

Candace said...

I love it, Angela! It is sure to bring a smile to your friend! I agree...sympathy cards are so hard to make. I usually love to go with florals and cheery things like this, too. How did you do that awesome flower??

Theresa said...

Angela, this is gorgeous. I just love that flourish die.

Vickie Z said...

Love these papers and the tulle!!! Fabulous flower!