My post today is a bit of a Two-fer... I've created it for this week's iSpy challenge as well as this week's "There She Goes (Again)" post where the Trendsetters post a card using some of the older TSG sets.
This week at iSpy, we are featuring Brigit Edblom aka Biggan at SCS. She created this clean and simple card on January 9, 2012 that we loved for its' simplicity in design.
What I love about this sketch is that you can go CAS or you can layer it up. You know which option I went with... layer it up!! LOL.
For my card I've used the TSG sets called " Tweeterpated" and "Hunny Bunnies". (Both of these sets are currently 15% off at the TSG store. Wahoo!!!! The main image was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and then watercolored with my Tombow Markers. I also stamped the image directly onto the cloud DP. That way I could pop up the colored image and still have it's legs. LOL. I've also used some Reseda Vintage Seam Binding available from the Ribbon Carousel.
Make sure you also pop on over to the TSG blog to see the fabulous eye candy using our TSGA sets.
Here's how to play at iSpy Sketches:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC08), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!