Monday, August 16, 2010

TSG68 Dance



Dance.... this is one of my favorite sets from There She Goes.  It can be used for so many things and what I like most about it is that this quote is so inspirational.  Who couldn't help but smile when you read it?  It's a mantra we should all live by.  I've made this bookmark for this week's challenge at There She Goes and it was so much fun to make and talk about easy peasy!!! It's one of the corner bookmarks that we've all seen popping up lately on SCS and in blogland.  I've used Old Olive and Real Red for my cardstock and then the October Afternoon Thrift Shop DP.  The sentiment has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear detail embossing powder. With my Blossom Nestabilities Die still in place, I've sponged with Brushed Velvet and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.  The leaves were created using one of the Flower Nestabilities dies which I have sponged around the edge with Old Olive.  So cute I tell ya- I've just popped this bookmark into the book I am currently reading. 




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is super cool and that saying if absolutely FAB!

Kim Teasdale said...

Love it! :D