Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MTSC66 So many seeds


My computer problems (it has something to do with the internet) are still persisting... darn technology. But I've figured out a less time consuming way to work with my pics. If I download the pics off my digital card onto my computer and then save to a flash drive, I can then use my brother's computer to edit the photos and get them uploaded... Easy peasy???? Hahaha...

Because of my computer issues I found that this past month I haven't made any cards just for fun. Everything I've been doing has been for my DT's lately. So yesterday afternoon I got to playing and decided to make a card using Mercy's latest sketch. Boy have I ever missed doing them!!! I'm going to try to do them every week again as I find that Mercy's sketches are always so wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration Mercy!!!

I bought the new Basic Grey line, Green at Heart over the weekend so I knew I had to play with uninked Stella from Stamping Bella. Can you believe I bought a whole bunch of goodies from Stamping Bella before Christmas and most of them have remain uninked. Horrible I Know!!! IT's a travesty. My mission is for all of them to see ink over the next little bit. My mom is an amazing gardener so I made this card for her. She's always saying she doesn't have enough time to spend in my parent's garden so maybe this will be a little inspiration. Love ya mom!!!

2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Sooo cute, girlie! Love it!

Julie said...

SO cute! Love the colors! Great coloring! :)