Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Fabulously French

Have you enjoyed the last few days of April's Sneak Peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps? Now who doesn't love a sassy shoe? This image is from Shawne Arnold's new set, Fabulously French. I had so much fun with this set - brought out my girly side (and I love my shoes) so this was super easy. I was inspired by my DP (surprise surprise right?) and a recent sketch challenge on SCS. Hehehe... I wanted to really showcase the shoe and who doesn't love a pretty polka-dotted shoe right? I do!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed all the sneaks that will be available tomorrow.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Very pretty Angela! You've had some wonderful sneaks this month for sure ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

I like these colors and papers with the shoe! So cute.

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Very clean design.

Maria Matter said...

Very pretty! love your paper!
Blessings, Maria