Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Fabulous Fruitstand

Shawne Arnold has created this cute new set called Fabulous Fruitstand available April 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps. This set makes me think of summer when I was a child visiting my grandparents in the Interior in BC. There were so many markets on the side of the road on our long road trip to Beaverdell (pop'n next to nothing) and I have so many fond memories of all the fruit we'd buy - my favorites being cherries and apricots (we ate so many that as an adult I rarely touch those two particular fruits).

I've colored this image using my Distress Inks (I've been wanting to experiment watercoloring using different mediums just to vary things up. I'm really enjoying the inks but I think I'll be sticking to my Tombows.

Check out what the girls have for you today. Great eye candy I tell ya!!


5 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous creation, Angela ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute! I like the tab in the corner and great coloring.

Kevin Renz said...

Wonderful coloring Angela! Great job.

Lisa Lara said...

Nice coloring on Shawne's new set! Love your colors Angela.

Linda Borneman said...

Angela, this is such a cute card...love the background paper and the coloring with your distress inks...very nice!