Sunday, March 28, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Heartfelt Sentiments

This is my second of three posts today so make sure you check back later for another great stamp set. This card uses a new set called Heartfelt Sentiments available April 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. I wanted to keep it clean and simple to allow the sentiment to really stand out. This set really is a must have as it contains so many sentiments and images- perfect for so many different occasions. I know I'll be grabbing this one out quite often to use. I love how this card turned out with the paper being my inspiration - cute eh?

Check out my sidebar to see what the CDS girls are showing today - it's all wonderful.


8 comments:

Katie Renz said...

Wow.. love the look of this one Angela! Great job.

Linda Borneman said...

Very pretty, Angela!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Great warm and pretty card.

Cassie said...

Oooh, I love the simplicity of this card. . .so perfect ;D

Tricia said...

This is just striking! I love the colorway that you chose. Great job!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Wow-wee!!! Outstanding!!! Lovin' this one so much!!!
:-)

Lisa Lara said...

I just love that dp. Works amazing with your kraft and image etc. Love it Angela.

Gloria said...

Love this one!