Monday, October 19, 2009

Lovin from the Oven

Isn't Charliene just too cute? Baking with Charliene is a new release from Clear Dollar Stamps available now. Charliene comes with the cutest images to put on the platter as well as som pretty amazing sentiments. I fell in love with the set as soon as I saw it (although I must admit I'm not that great in the kitchen).

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Baking with Charliene
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Certainly Celery, MME DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx BlackMARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Rhinestones
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute, Angela! I actually don't enjoy cooking at all, but do it out of necessity. . .a personal chef would be soooo great ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

Very cute Angela. I love the colour scheme you went with.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love your coloring! Awesome card too!

:-)