Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Dog Day Celebrations

Hehehe.... I love this sentiment from Dog Day Celebrations available November 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. This set is a companion set to Dog Days illustrated by Kim Teasdale. Because the dog has that "I'm so innocent" look to it so I knew it would work with what I wanted to do. I've used the wings, halo (I tried to make it broken) and the sentiment from this new too cute set. I have a bit of a naughty streak myself so I thought this would be fun. I already know who might be getting this card. I've colored the image with my Tombow Markers and an Aquapainter, then used Diamond Stickles on the Dog's wings. The snowflake was made using a MS Punch and I added the button on top of it with a pop dot.

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Dog Day Celebrations, Dog Days
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K, Watercolour, Close to Cocoa, Upsy Daisy DP
INKPADS: Versafine Onyx Black, Close to Cocoa
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Diamond Stickles, Linen Thread, MS Snowflake Punch, Ribbon
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers

Make sure you check out what the rest of the team has done with this set:

Candy Fosta
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Sarah Taylor

Other sets being shown today include:
Holiday Patterns:Candy Fosta, Katie Renz, Laurie Wilson, Linda Anderson, Nancy Grant, Sarah Taylor

Railroad Memories:Candy Fosta, Cassie Trask, Laurie Wilson, Linda Anderson, Nancy Grant,
Stacy Morgan, Tricia Traxler

Reindeer Patchpal:Candy Fosta, Cassie Trask, Katie Renz, Laurie Wilson, Sarah Taylor, Shawne Arnold, Trudy Sjolander

Dino-mite:Candy Fosta, Linda Anderson, Stacy Morgan, Tori Wild, Tricia Traxler

See you tomorrow for some more sneak peeks.

9 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super adorable Angela!!!! Your color always amazes me, it's wonderful!!!!! You're such an inspiration!!!

Linda

Cassie said...

So darn cute, Angela! It's funny how this image makes me think of all the things my dog does wrong and then tries to act like a little angel, lol. Great layout and coloring ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Now is that just not the cutest darn card. Love the fun layout, your coloring ROCKS as always!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love them details! Fabulous coloring!

:-)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, how totally cute is this card. I love the angel puppy with the saying! Great Job!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh, he`s so cute!!
I love the DP you used for this card,
and your coloring rocks!!

Unknown said...

I just left a comment, but then my screen flashed weird, so hopefully it doesn't show up twice!! Anyway-- Totally adorable with your angel puppy-- I love the snowflake paired with the sentiment as well! Rich, fun colors on the watercolor paper!

Laurie Wilson said...

Stinking sweet! That angel puppy is so precious! Fabulous designn and colors!

Laurie Wilson said...

That angel puppy is stinking cute! love that sweet look on his face, adorable colors too!