Friday, October 30, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Just Chillin'

Wendy Hall is one of the newest illustrators for Clear Dollar Stamps and this is one of her newest releases, Just Chillin', available November 1st. This set comes with a number of images as well as some super cute sentiments. To see what the full set looks like, make sure you check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. I've used one of the penguin images from the set and colored them in with my Tombow Markers. Each month the DT is given challenges and I've done the color challenge here which was to use Red with one other color. Okay, okay... I kinda cheated ( I used white as my card base- Oops!!!). This was my first "Flower Soft" attempt and I have to tell you, I could become addicted to it. I thought that it would add just the right touch to Santa's hat.

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Just Chillin'
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K, Watercolour, Basic Black, Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket DP
INKPADS: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Polar White Flower Soft, Swirly Clip, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers

Other DT members showing this set include:
Candy Fosta
Nancy Grant
Tori Wild
Wendy Hall

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh this is soooo soooo cute, Angela! You're right, that flower soft is perfect! ;D

Tricia T said...

What a sweet wintery card, Angela!! Love the Flower Soft on the hats. I might have to buy some of that yet!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Oh how stinkin cute.... I love the little fur look on the hat, so so very cute.

Wendy Hall said...

This is fabulous Angela!! and luuuuuuv the use of flowersoft!! Just ordered some more of this myself!! Very addictive!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute! I love this design!!!
:-)