Sunday, October 4, 2009

Death leaves a heartache


As I mentioned yesterday, I had to make a few sympathy cards for the children of a close family friend. This card was made for Marion's son, Sean who I know was very close to his mom. He's a very earthy guy so I knew this would be perfect for him. I've combined Lovely as a Tree with a sentiment set from Impression Obsession called Sympathy Sentiments. I hope this brings Sean a bit of comfort in such a difficult time.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (SU), Sympathy Sentiments from Impression Obsession
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Chocolate Chip, 3 Bugs in a Rug DP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Buttons, Linen Thread, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Just gorgeos Angela! I love the dsp and how you stamped the sentiment right over the tree.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

These cards are always so hard to make. I'm sorry about he recent losses. You did a beautiful job with a touching verse.

Amber said...

It is a stunning card.