Saturday, April 7, 2012

SFYTT Out on a limb?



It's been a great month so far and I was more than excited when I found out that "There She Goes" is sponsoring "Sketch for You to Try".  One of my fave stamp companies pairing up with one of my fave sketches.  Match made in heaven I tell ya!!!



Great sketch!!!


My card uses one of the new releases from TSG called "Jungle Out There".  I watercolored the image with Tombow Markers (surprise, surprise).  LOL!!! I'm so predictable.  The DP is a mixture of Bella Blvd and Kaisercraft that I purchased recently at my LSS. 

There is a great group of girls participating with samples today using TSG stamps. Pop on over to Jen's blog to check out all the details!!

Before I leave, I just want to let you know that Candace, who is one of our new TSG Trendsetters, changed her blog address and blog name. I hope you visit her new blog, Creatively Candace to follow her beautiful creations!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

So adorable Angela!

Kim O'Connell said...

So fun!

Katie Skiff said...

He looks so adorable!! Very cute Angela!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEKS!! It's so CUTE!!

Luv2talk said...

I was lucky enough to WIN this set from TSG! Now I am going to use it with this sketch. LOVE your take on it. WOW!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO cute! LOVE your highlighting and those papers--and that little monkey is the CUTEST!!! LOVE:)

Jenny said...

Love your watercolouring Angela-as always:) Thats so nice of you to redirect ppl to Candace's new blog:)

Sonia said...

The monkey image is so cutie and funny... Beautiful Creation! great colouring. GREAT Job!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60