Thursday, April 26, 2012

ISSC13 Snail Mail!!


WOW!!! It’s been a busy week on my blog and I’m afraid my life isn’t slowing down. Maybe the little cutie on my card can help me.  LOL!!! For those who have been following my life the last couple of months, I had a flood mid-February and earlier this week, my contents were finally returned.  With one glitch… They brought my boxes back first… so now I’m in a sea of boxes and my furniture is not where it should be. It’s kind of a vicious cycle if you ask me.  I’ve shed a few tears this week, all out of frustration.  Wanna hear the kicker?? There was confusion about my craft desk… so it wasn’t returned but the happy part of that is I get to buy a new one!! Ikea here I come.

But that’s not why you’re here, so let’s get on with it. 

We are here with this week's ISSC13 challenge that has been inspired by Dawn Mercedes (dawnmercedes @ SCS)! We love Dawn's bold, colour blocked card and the panels are oh so easy to cut! Let's see how this fun card inspires you!

issc13

I was happy to see an easy sketch this week. LOL!!! My brain needed easy, I tell ya!!!

ispy 13 angela

Isn’t this Huggabugg such a cutie pie?  Love it!! I watercolored it with Tombow Markers and kept it fairly simple.  Did you see the twine? It’s the new Baker’s Twine that May Arts has come out with!!!

Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC13), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!



3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is darling! I am loving that sketch and your papers!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your snail mail image is darling and great job on the coloring too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Dana White said...

Angela this is so sweet - I do love these huggabuggs