Thursday, April 12, 2012

ISSC11 Yummo!!!

It's been a busy week in my life but that's the way I like it!! It also means my blog has been a little bit quiet. Sorry about that, I'll try to be better LOL!! With the Spring weather it's not as fun being inside creating. 

 It's this week's ISSC11 Sketch Challenge and it's is from Julia Stainton (Julia S @ SCS). This is the card that it's based on :)


I was a rebel and flipped the sketch. Naughty me!!! Okay, not so much a rebel, it was a necessity for the image I wanted to use.

 

Believe it or not, I have actually had this card made for a couple of weeks. I sat down and got ahead on DT related things so I could get outside and enjoy the weather.  For my card, I was inspired by this Bazzill designer paper pack that I bought at my LSS recently. Who know Bazzill made DP? I sure didn't.  I love how vibrant the colors are :-)  I've stamped the image called Cheffa Huggabugg from Stamping Bella in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow markers. Nothing too exciting, I tell ya!! I then added some Black and White Grosgrain ribbon and some Black Twinery Twine (both from the Ribbon Carousel). 


Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC11), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!



3 comments:

Christyne said...

This chef is so cute!! I love all of your different papers...dots, stripes, houndstooth, oh my!! Great job with this week's sketch!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute use of papers -- fun added button~

Vickie Z said...

Love this chef and all the britght colors are perfecto!!!