Thursday, April 5, 2012

ISSC10 Heaven Sent

Can you believe it is April already?? WOW ! I must admit it's been nice to see a bit of sunshine (even though we haven't seen much of it here on the "Wet" Coast quite yet).  I plan on having a "crafty" Easter long weekend. How about you? 

This week's sketch at iSpy Sketches is from Debbie Olson ( debbiedesigns @ SCS) and is based on this card.


Those circles were calling my name...





For my card, I used a really old MFT set called "Baby First".  The images have been watercolored with my Tombow Markers (I know you're surprised, LOL!!!).  The DP is some of the newer Echo Park mini themes (I can't remember the name and I'm not by the DP right now). 

Now head on over to the iSpy blog to see what the girls have been up to.  As a refresher, the details for the challenge are listed below.


Here's how to play:

Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC10), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! Love the offset circles and of course your watercolouring is always gorgeous:)

Kim O'Connell said...

Awwww! That is so sweet! I need to give you a nick name. I'm thinking about it.

Vickie Z said...

This is adorable! Love the offset circles and coloring of course. Thought I knew all the MFT sets but, don't remember this one.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a cute baby card!!