Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stampin' Island Style 2010




Hey there everyone!!!!  Kim Teasdale and I have been working behind the scenes to get a Stamping Get together organized in Nanaimo BC on October 16th.  Are you from Vancouver Island?  The Lower Mainland?  Western Washington?  If so and you're interested in coming, email me at scottha@hotmail.com or Kim at kim.teasdale@yahoo.ca and let us know.  We can give you all the details!!! 

We'd love to have you join us!!!!  There will be make and takes,  a "buy and sell" table, door prizes,  a stamping crop etc.  The event is being held at the Ramada and lunch will be catered by Acme Food Company.  

We hope to hear from you soon!!! Let us know asap as the date is quickly approaching - just a month away.  It will be a great day with a bunch of fantastic ladies.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun! Wish I was closer!!

Lisa Lara said...

I'm sorry to say I will not be making it. I do not have a valid passport. And with breaking my foot and my son deploying...I did not get it renewed. It sounds like a whole lot of fun though. Lisa