Monday, September 13, 2010

A little penguin bringing presents



I've been so busy lately but this past weekend I had some extra time so I wanted to get some Christmas cards made.  Every year I always have the intention of making Christmas cards and sending them out.... and as many typical stampers, we never get around to it and we don't get them out - am I right???  

So when I saw this weeks' sketch at Card Patterns, I knew I wanted to play with this UBER cute penguin from the Clear Dollar Stamps set called Winter Critters.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers (surprise surprise right???).  This card actually came together quite quickly (if you don't count my coloring time) so I think I may be cranking a few more of these out - so if you're on my Christmas list.... don't be hurt if you get a duplicate k? 


Yeah!!!!! Another Christmas card down!!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this, Angela! All that white space really makes your adorable penguin stand out. This set is so one of my favorite Christmas sets :D

Katie Skiff said...

Cute!! You did a great job. I am enjoying the wintery images...but I sure can wait for winter!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Barb Turpin said...

very cute - love the idea of the snowflakes, and the penguin is super cute!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Angela! LOVE this penguin and the rockin' layout!!

NinaB said...

What a cute penguin. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.