Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MTSC93 A lollipop for you



Wow... my blog has been busy this last week with sneak peeks for There She Goes and Clear Dollar Stamps.  Just before sneak peek time, I'm pretty busy and I had a couple of orders arrive - one of them being My Favorite Things.  I love this PI image called Lollipop Girl so when I saw Mercy's sketch challenge this week, I just had to play.  I also received some Delovely Cosmo Cricket DP from CDS so I had to use it.  With the yucky weather we've been having, I needed something cheery.  We've had so much rain here which kinda sucks considering what gorgeous weather we had this summer.  I was hoping for a little more sunshine. The image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers and then I added a little bit of Glossy Accents to the lollipop (which I'm wishing I hadn't done because it dulled the intensity of the color). 

I have a few more Pure Innocence images that I bought and some of the a la Modes so you know I'll be breaking out the MFT stamps again soon. 




1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

I just love her with this sketch Ange. Wow.